Chocolate Love Energy Bars
Where are all the chocolate lovers at?! These yummy squares are perfect for that mid-day pick-me-up. Bet you can't have just one!
For this recipe you will need:
· 100g / 3 cups puffed #quinoa
· 130g / ½ cup soft, pitted dates
· 130g / ½ cup nut butter (this recipe used #MaraNatha Coconut Almond butter)
· 125ml / ½ cup non-dairy milk (this recipe used Silk Almond Coconut blend)
· 2 scoops Magnum Quattro Chocolate Love protein powder > click here and use code KarinaB to save on your order!
· ½ tsp cinnamon
· ½ tsp salt
· ½ cup #vegan semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1. Line a 20cm / 8-inch square baking tin with parchment paper, place quinoa & mini chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl.
2. Blend dates and nut butter in a food processor (or a blender) on high until smooth. Add non-dairy milk, protein powder, cinnamon, and salt. Blend / pulse until fully combined.
3. Add the date mixture to the quinoa and mix until combined.
4. Press quinoa mixture into lined baking tin with damp hands (really press it in and make it as even as possible).
5. Place tin in the freezer for 30 minutes, or in the fridge for an hour. Then cut into bars. Keep bars refrigerated in a sealed container.
This recipe makes 16 bars.
Macros for 1 bar