Magnum Quattro Lemon Raspberry Mini-Muffins
These mini-muffins are fun to make, low in calories, and PACKED with flavor. These yummy treats are sure to be a household favorite!
For this recipe you will need:
· ½ cup gluten free paleo pancake mix (Birch Benders brand, or any all purpose gluten free flour)
· 1 scoop Magnum Quattro protein powder (Fruity Hoops flavor) click here and use code KarinaB to save!
· ½ tsp baking soda
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 1 pinch of salt
· 1 ½ tbsp chia seeds
· 1 whole egg
· 1 medium banana mashed
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 3 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
· ¼ cup maple syrup
· 1 lemon (zested & juiced)
· Sugar free or low sugar raspberry jam
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, grease muffin tins/prepare muffin cups.
2. Combine dry ingredients (pancake mix, Magnum Quattro, baking soda, baking powder, & pinch of salt) in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine wet ingredients (mashed banana, egg, vanilla, unsweetened apple sauce, maple syrup, lemon zest & juice) in separate bowl.
4. Combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stir until well combined then add 1tbsp chia seeds (make sure to save ½ tbsp chia seeds to sprinkle on top after).
5. Spoon the mixture half way into muffin cups, add desired amount of sugar free/low sugar raspberry jam, then top with more mixture.
6. Finish with a sprinkle of chia seeds on top, bake in oven 8-12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe makes 36 mini-muffins.
Nutritional Facts for 1 mini-muffin